CEA Notional ScheduleThe follow figure describe the CEA road map.
Planning phase :
1. Obtain EA management resources
2. Establish Managment Structure
3. Initiate EA management processes
4. Build management infrastructure
The initial EA should be kept simple to see the forest, establish the governance and compliance structure, process and take advantage of IT managment automation soultion to establish the EA infrastructure rather than trying to establish the standards and design the consolidate architecture for all enterprise area.
The Initial EA serve as the base for EA to grow by the community rather than the enterprsie architects. The Enterprise architects serves as the facilitator by establish the seed and guide the cummunity to develop the enterprise architecture they need. The community follow the goverence processes to establish and maintain stadards and design the consolidate enterprise common foundation and building blocks accordingly.
1. Prepare the EA map
2. Faciliate collaboration
3. Analyze Business Architecture
4. Adopt initial EA standards and guild line
5. High level target solution architecture
EA operation to evolve EA
1. Maintain EA standards.
2. Maintain EA common foudation
3. Promote EA awareness.
4. IT strategic planning to close performance gap.
5. Initiate segment architecture.
6. Capital investment review
7. Initiate projects.
8. Project compliance review
9. Conduct EA assessment